TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Although every effort is made to maintain the servers and service, the service level agreement is such that I will attempt to fix problems when I can, but it must be appreciated that BRTV is a not for profit hobby and not a professional product.
2. The data is fed from Network Rail and ATOC open data feeds. These are free feeds that come with no guarantee of up time. I therefore am unable to guarantee up time.
3. The pricing of the product is considered to be low, given the limited geographical area and specialist nature of the site. Several levels of membership are offered, in order to allow people to try before they buy. There are no refunds available
4. Your subscription will renew automatically at the end of the billing period. To cancel, simply choose Sussex Trains Online from your Recurring Payments on the Paypal website. Your subscription will then expire at the end of the period you have paid for.
5. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR SAFETY CRITICAL DECISIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. TRAINS MAY LAG OR FREEZE DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH INCOMING DATA FEEDS
6. Your subscription is personal to you. If I discover that you are "sharing it with your mates" I will write to you to ask you to stop. If you continue, your will be banned from the site.
7. Happy travelling!